Instructions for use of stainless steel vacuum flask
1.Before the new product is used, it should be washed several times with boiling water or with a little food detergent, and then sterilized at high temperature.
2.Before using, use boiling water (or cold water) to preheat (or pre-cool) for 5-10 minutes to make the insulation work better.
3.Please fill the water, so as not to tighten the lid, the boiling water will overflow.
4.Please drink slowly to avoid scalding.
5.It is not suitable for long time to release carbonated drinks such as milk, milk products and fruit juices.
6.After drinking, tighten the lid to ensure cleanliness.
7.Wash with a soft cloth and an edible cleanser diluted with warm water. Do not use alkaline bleaching agent, such as vegetable sponge, chemical cloth, etc.
8.The inside of the stainless steel thermos flask will sometimes produce some red rust spots due to the effects of iron and other substances in the contents. After soaking in the diluted vinegar for 30 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
9.To prevent the production of odors or stains, and can be used for a long time. After use, please clean it to dry thoroughly.
- Vacuum Flask
- The Concept Of Thermos Flask
- Classification And Use Of Thermos F...
- The Composition Of Thermos Flask
- Manufacturing Process Of Thermos Flask
- Insulation Principle
- Insulation Quality
- History Of Development
- Glass Cup
- The Stainless Steel Vacuum Flask Ha...
- Contrast Between Stainless Steel Va...
- What Electric Kettle Is Good Guard ...
- A Brief Introduction Of The Fast El...
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of...