Outer tube material - cut tube - expansion - section - bulge - roll - bottom - bottom - bottom - bottom - bottom - bottom - bottom - bottom - cleaning and drying - check pit - qualified shell.
2.Inner shell process.
Inner tube collars-cut pipe-flat pipe-bulging-roller-flat top-flat-flat-flat-rolling-thread-cleaning-drying-testing-tapping-welding-testing water leak-drying-qualified inner tank.
3.Shell and inner shell assembly process
Coat opening, welding opening, pressure center bottom, welding bottom, welding bottom, welding bottom, spot welding suction agent, vacuum, temperature measurement, electrolysis, polishing, temperature measurement, inspection, polishing, painting, pressure outer end, temperature inspection, inspection, painting, silk seal, packing, finished product, in storage
- Vacuum Flask
- The Concept Of Thermos Flask
- Classification And Use Of Thermos F...
- The Composition Of Thermos Flask
- Manufacturing Process Of Thermos Flask
- Insulation Principle
- Insulation Quality
- History Of Development
- Glass Cup
- Stainless Steel Vacuum Flask Method...
- The Stainless Steel Vacuum Flask Ha...
- Contrast Between Stainless Steel Va...
- What Electric Kettle Is Good Guard ...