1. Check the refills tail of the milk tip (i.e. the suction nozzle) intact, if there is a rupture of the refills interlayer destroyed the vacuum between the loss of insulation capacity.
2. Inspect refills has no burst trace.
3. See if the bottle is round. If the bottle is not round, the cork can not seal, will reduce the insulation ability.
4. Check whether the asbestos pad is displaced or peeled off. Asbestos Pad is the three circular black spots in the middle of refills, which supports the inner and outer bile, if the displacement or fall off, refills will be unable to withstand due to the water pressure and burst.
- Vacuum Flask
- The Concept Of Thermos Flask
- Classification And Use Of Thermos F...
- The Composition Of Thermos Flask
- Manufacturing Process Of Thermos Flask
- Insulation Principle
- History Of Development
- Glass Cup
- Glass Structure
- What Should Be Done Before Use New ...
- How To Choose Vacuum Thermos Bottle
- Usage Methodof Stainless Steel Vacu...
- THE MAIN STRUCTURE OF THERMOS
- Vacuum Flask Scaling Mode
- The Vacuum Flask Purchasing Method